Linux-NVDIMM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Financial capability to finance any investment  000
@ 2020-07-31  5:27 PAUL Vinus
From: PAUL Vinus  @ 2020-07-31  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Attention: linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org Good Day , Our Group have the financial capability to finance any investment portfolio as far as is genuine, all we need is a capable business partner that possesses investment strategies for profitable business information for good turn over within 10-30years. Our Partners are willing to invest in any good Viable Projects with good ROI. We can provide proof of funds on demand, after certification of your documents/details. Please write me back if you can work with me on this project. Thank You, Best Regards PAUL Vinus

only message in thread, back to index