linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* RE: Campaign report
@ 2021-01-17 20:59 Rachel Griffin
From: Rachel Griffin @ 2021-01-17 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Email marketing to your target audience(any city/any country) from our
database will generate massive leads and set appointments, we have
verified and targeted 60Mil B2B and 180 Mil B2C data for all
categories globally. We will share opens and clicks also with the
complete report
  *   Basic Plan: At $250 we will send 100,000 Emails within a
month to your target audience
  *   Standard Plan: At $750 we will send 1Mil Emails within a
month to your target audience
  *   Premium plan: At $1,999 we will send 5Mil Emails within a
month to your target audience
Thanks and let me know if you wish to know more.
Rachel Griffin
Email Marketing
Unsubscribe
http://appendleadedm.info/emm/index.php/lists/fc852ksheaa89/unsubscribe/rp659hnss9052/ps936f0z7w730

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-17 20:59 UTC | newest]