Hello Dan, On 2/17/21 4:55 AM, Dan Williams wrote: >> One small comment on patch5, otherwise looks good. > > I take it back, patch5 looks good. I was going to ask about the return > value removal for dax_bus_remove(), but that would need struct > bus_type to change prototypes. Changing struct bus_type::remove to return void is the eventual plan. To make this a pretty and easily reviewable patch I currently go through all buses and make sure that for the prototype change I only have to do one s/int/void/ and drop a "return 0" per bus. > All merged to the nvdimm tree. Great, thanks Uwe