linux-nvme.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
From: Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: "Sironi, Filippo" <sironi@amazon.de>,
	Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>,
	Jaroslav Pulchart <jaroslav.pulchart@gooddata.com>,
	"Greenberg, Aviv" <aggreenb@amazon.com>,
	"Dutta, Soumyaroop" <duttaso@amazon.com>,
	"Priescu, Valentin" <priescuv@amazon.de>,
	"Machulsky, Zorik" <zorik@amazon.com>
Cc: "linux-nvme@lists.infradead.org" <linux-nvme@lists.infradead.org>,
	"niklas.cassel@wdc.com" <niklas.cassel@wdc.com>
Subject: Re: "nvme nvmeX: IO queues not created" with "Amazon.com, Inc. NVMe SSD Controller" from 5.19.y (issue bisected)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 11:41:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker.

On 07.09.22 11:58, Sironi, Filippo wrote:
> Adding more folks (Soumyaroop, Valentin, and Zorik) involved in the investigation, which is by now concluded.

Has any progress been made to get this regression fixed? I might be
missing something, but from here it looks like nothing happened since
two weeks. Thing is: ideally it shouldn't take this long to fix
regressions in production releases, as explained in
https://docs.kernel.org/process/handling-regressions.html

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.

#regzbot poke