linux-nvme.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* NVMe CLI Doc Regen
@ 2019-12-18  1:03 Jeffrey Lien
From: Jeffrey Lien @ 2019-12-18  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith Busch; +Cc: linux-nvme

Keith,
I added a new wdc plugin command (vs-telemetry-controller-option) in the last pull request and need the new doc files generated.  Could you do a regen of the Documentation files?
If you want me to build and include them in the pull request next time, just let me know.

Thanks

Jeff Lien
Linux Device Driver Development
Device Host Apps and Drivers
jeff.lien@wdc.com
o: 507-322-2416 (ext. 23-2416)
m: 507-273-9124

* Re: NVMe CLI Doc Regen
@ 2019-12-18 19:16 ` Keith Busch
From: Keith Busch @ 2019-12-18 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey Lien; +Cc: linux-nvme

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 01:03:19AM +0000, Jeffrey Lien wrote:
> Keith,
> I added a new wdc plugin command (vs-telemetry-controller-option) in the last pull request and need the new doc files generated.  Could you do a regen of the Documentation files?

Got it, new docs pushed now.