On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 08:52:01AM -0600, Keith Busch wrote: > On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 12:38:27PM +0200, Joel Granados wrote: > > 3. And the variables that are not in struct nvme_ctrl. Here, we have not > > option but to make an IO. > > You do have another option: we have historically added new fields to > nvme_ctrl to cache parameters that are repeatedly referenced in other > contexts, and this usage appears to qualify. Agreed. That is yet another option. Will do that for my V1. Thx for the feedback Best