Linux-NVME Archive on lore.kernel.org
* nvme: Resevations support on target side
@ 2019-12-02 18:04 Talker Alex
From: Talker Alex @ 2019-12-02 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvme

Hi!

Is there plans to implement Reservations support in target driver(from NVMe v1.4 part 8.8)?
I see that host support is already implemented in nvme utility & driver level.
However, I haven't found hardware on which it works - target driver doesn't support this command and PCIe drives available to me also.

So, I'm wondering if anyone begin to implement this feature at least on single target level.

only message in thread, back to index