On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 07:57:21AM -0800, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Balaji T K [131220 01:49]: > > But interrupt was never used/tested AFAIK, there is some settling time > > before the generated interrupt status is truely valid, so pbias interrupt is not > > reliable. > OK. Do we need the standard regulator property startup-delay-us for the > PBIAS regulator then? Or if it's always fixed, I guess it could be done > in the pbias_regulator_enable()? That delay is supposed to be the time for the startup of the supply rather than any detection code. It should be set using enable_time in the driver if it's not system dependent - the property is there for cases where the delay depends on system configuration (eg, due to the capacitor values).