On Fri 2018-11-16 00:06:42, Sebastian Reichel wrote: > While all display types only forward their VM to the DISPC, this "While most?" > is not true for DSI. DSI calculates the VM for DISPC based on its > own, but its not identical. Actually the DSI VM is not even a valid "but it is not" > DISPC VM making this check fail. Let's restore the old behaviour > and avoid checking the DISPC VM for DSI here. > > Fixes: 7c27fa57ef31 ("drm/omap: Call dispc timings check operation directly") > Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel Acked-by: Pavel Machek With the fixes tag, stable is going to pick this up. Do we want this in stable? I believe stable does not need it as it is not going to get manually updated display support, anyway? Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html