Hi Laurent, On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:36:30PM +0200, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > > > I think you can drop the definition of the omap_dsi_pin_config structure > > > earlier in this file too, as well as the OMAP_DSS_MAX_DSI_PINS macro. > > > With this fixed, > > > > No, the struct is still used by the code setting up the pins from > > DT. > > Indeed, my bad. I think I'd pass the unsigned int num_pins and const int > *pins to dsi_configure_pins() directly to drop the structure, but that > can be done in a subsequent patch (maybe it is already :-)). I added quite some cleanups at the end of the series, but there is still quite a few cleanups possible within the DSI encoder (including this one). Cleaning up dsi.c takes some time and rebasing this code gets annoying. After this series the cleanups mostly are internal to dsi.c and should reduce merge conflict probability. Also I feel a bit uncomfortable, since we currently have no DSI video mode user. Nikolaus Schaller is working on adding support for such a system, so it would be nice to get that supported first making it possible to do easy bisecting for issues introduced by refactoring. (This is not specifically about dsi_configure_pins of course) > > > Reviewed-by: Laurent Pinchart > > This tag holds. Thanks. -- Sebastian