Hi! > Here's v4 set of n_gsm serdev support patches, and the related protocol > driver for the modem found on Motorola Mapphone phones and tablets > like droid4. > > This series only adds basic character device support for the serdev > driver. Other serdev consumer drivers for specific devices will be > posted separately. > > The patches are against v5.6-rc series. And it would be good to get them into v5.7... pretty please :-). It seems to work for me... mostly. I checked out your ofono branch. Calls seem okay, but two smses arrived, but now phone does not seem to be logged into GSM network. Weird. Anyway, likely not a kernel problem. Tested-by: Pavel Machek Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html