Hi! > Now without the chardev support, the /dev/gsmtty* using apps need > to use "U1234AT+CFUN?" format for the packets. The advantage is > less kernel code, and we keep the existing /dev/gsmtty* interface. > > If we still really need the custom chardev support, that can now > be added as needed with the channel specific consumer driver(s). > > My guess is that at least with the pending ofono patches, we just > want to use the raw interface for /dev/gsmtty* interface and stop > pretending we have a modem that is AT compatible. The series: Tested-by: Pavel Machek -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html