Hi! So... I found out that USB networking works way better when I don't attempt to charge the phone at the same. Yes, green light was blinking. I pushed To github.com:pavelmachek/ofono.git e7b58fdd..1e7e5ce3 mux-v1.19-2 -> mux-v1.19-2 which creates copy of atchat, so I don't damage existing functionality. It still seems to somehow work. Lot more work is still needed. Designed to work with latest kernel patches from Tony, using gsmmux interfaces. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html