Hi Serge, Serge Semin writes: > In accordance with the DWC USB3 bindings the corresponding node name is > suppose to comply with Generic USB HCD DT schema, which requires the USB DWC3 is not a simple HDC, though. > nodes to have the name acceptable by the regexp: "^usb(@.*)?" . But a lot > of the DWC USB3-compatible nodes defined in the ARM/ARM64 DTS files have > name as "^dwc3@.*" or "^usb[1-3]@.*" or even "^dwusb@.*", which will cause > the dtbs_check procedure failure. Let's fix the nodes naming to be > compatible with the DWC USB3 DT schema to make dtbs_check happy. > > Note we don't change the DWC USB3-compatible nodes names of > arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/{apm-storm.dtsi,apm-shadowcat.dtsi} since the > in-source comment says that the nodes name need to be preserved as > "^dwusb@.*" for some backward compatibility. interesting, compatibility with what? Some debugfs files, perhaps? :-) In any case, I don't have any problems with this, so I'll let other folks comment. -- balbi