Peter Barada writes: > On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 22:21 -0700, Kevin Hilman wrote: >> FYI... >> >> The PM branch has now been rebased to today's linux-omap HEAD which is >> based on v2.6.29-rc8. The previous PM branch has been renamed to >> pm-2.6.28. Depending on when you look, Tony's linux-omap tree may not >> (yet) have the latest PM branch. If not, you can use my PM tree[1] >> directly. Also, pm-2.6.28 will only be available on my tree. >> >> Tested on OMAP3 Beagle and RX51 and was able to hit RET and OFF in >> suspend and in PM idle with minimal kernel. No testing yet done for >> CPUidle or DVFS. Please test on your hardware and submit results to >> the list. Thanks. > > Kevin, did you build/test with > the /arc/arm/config/omap3_beagle_defconfig, and > arc/arm/configs/rx51_defconfig or some other config(could you send it to > me if it isn't in the PM tree)? I started with the ones in the tree, but I disable most of the drivers and turn on some debugging features. Attached is the one I used for beagle. Kevin > I'm trying to bring up your PM branch > on my OMAP3530_LV_SOM, using LDP as a starting point, and it goes into > retention but doesn't come back out, and rather than thrash on the LDP > defconfig, start with a config/code that is known to work. I'm also > resnapping to commit c3127068... to jump to the latest from your tree > and start my port over. I have to get suspend/resume working first > before I start working in all the drivers, and check that suspend/resume > works for each functional addition... > > Thanks in advance! > [...]