linux-parisc.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Price Inquiry
@ 2018-11-11 15:36 Daniel Murray
From: Daniel Murray @ 2018-11-11 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-parisc

Hi,friend,

This is Daniel Murray and i am from Sinara Group Co.Ltd Group Co.,LTD in Russia.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Best Regards,

Daniel Murray
Purchasing Manager

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-11 21:16 UTC | newest]