linux-parisc.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Your diplomatic luggage
@ 2019-07-17 17:43 opendoorssecurities1
From: opendoorssecurities1 @ 2019-07-17 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-parisc

I'm Clinton Morgan, I have been instructed to notify you of the
availability of a package deposited by your relative (our client)
in your name at the event of demise. We are entrusted and
empowered with diplomatic immunity and status to safe keep
valuable packages and baggage in trust for our reputable clients.

We work in collaboration with top firms and government bodies of
various countries as we have earned a reputation as a service
whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered.
Our clienteles also includes international missions, fellow
diplomats as well as embassies of different countries.

A financial security package was deposited by a benefactor whose
identity can not be disclosed due to a binding Non-Disclosure
Agreement, specifically instructing us to contact you in the
event of demise. The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure
Agreement signed with the benefactor  mandates and authorises us
to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months
after the beneficiary has received the funds. We confirm that
these funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are
clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the
form of
CASH.

By this notice, you are hereby advised to send your Full Contact
Information as well as the name of the closest airport to your
city in the format stated below. The funds with the
documentations of origin will be brought to your country of
residence by 3 Diplomats. You will be accompanied to your bank
(solely by your request) to deposit the funds in your name with
the documentations of its origin which authenticates the facts
that the funds are clean with no link to terrorism or drugs as
well as exonerates you from any form of investigations and
interrogation.

Kindly ensure that no mistake or error is made in the information
provide below and it should be forwarded in the manner stated
below:

Your Full Name: ______________________________

Your cell number:______________________________

Your Complete Address: ________________________________

Name of City of Residence: ____________________

Name of Closest Airport to your city of

I hereby confirm the the information provided above is correct
and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Congratulations in advance.

Thank you and I sincerely Remain,

Clinton Morgan
Email: clinton.morgan@opendoorssecurities.co.uk