Linux-parisc archive on lore.kernel.org
* linux-next: manual merge of the parisc-hd tree with the kbuild tree
@ 2020-05-10 23:34 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-05-10 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Helge Deller, Parisc List, Masahiro Yamada

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the parisc-hd tree got a conflict in:

  arch/parisc/Makefile

between commit:

  a4e7db3c42bc ("parisc: suppress error messages for 'make clean'")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  0d341e0ddb1a ("parisc: suppress error messages for 'make clean'")

from the parisc-hd tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell