Linux-parisc archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Are your photos ready?
@ 2019-01-26 13:09 Sophia
From: Sophia @ 2019-01-26 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-parisc

Did you receive my email from last week?

Are your photo ready to edit?

We can do white background for your pictures, also adding clipping path if
you need that.
If you also need retouching, just let me know.

Waiting for the testing photo to start working for you.

Thanks,
Sophia

only message in thread, back to index