Linux-parisc archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
From: Christopher Beard <cjbeard@istar.ca>
To: parisc-linux@puffingroup.com
Subject: [parisc-linux] HP wants to help
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:47:58 -0500 (EST)

Greetings hackers!

On my return from Cornell, I found an e-mail in my mailbox from a
representative of Hewlett-Packard (HP). They are interested in formalizing
a relationship with our project to provide documentation modern hardware,
and support.

On behalf of our project, I've indicated that we are definitely interested
in discussing the endorsement, and the tangible support that this
relationship could provide.

If it all works out, it will definitely be a big boost to the project, and
will make things a tad easier for us all.

Legal issues are currently being explored, and I will keep this list
informed as to the progress of negotiations.

--
Christopher Beard						nym on LinuxNET
                     "Nothing is foolproof