Hi Am 14.03.20 um 11:59 schrieb Krzysztof Kozlowski: > On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:49:05AM +0100, Thomas Zimmermann wrote: >> Hi Krzysztof, >> >> I just received a resend email from 3 weeks ago :/ >> >> Do you want me to merge the mgag200 patch into drm-misc-next? > > Thanks but it depends on the first patch in the series so either it > could go with your ack through other tree or I will send it later (once > 1st patch gets to mainline). Ok. You're welcome to send it through any tree that works best for you. mgag200 sees only little change. I wouldn't expect major merge conflicts, if any. Best regards Thomas > > > Best regards, > Krzysztof > -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer