linux-pci.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* DONATION
@ 2019-02-08  1:05  Susanne Klatten
From:  Susanne Klatten @ 2019-02-08  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Dear Beloved,

Kindly Confirm ownership of your e-mail [linux-pci@vger.kernel.org]. It was randomly selected after an Electronic Computer SPIN BALL draw, to receive a donation of €1,000.000.00 (One Million Euros) as part of Susanne Klatten charity project.

Confirm your email now by sending confirmation response to me now and I shall explain in detail all you need to know.

Best Regards,
Susanne Klatten.

DISCLAIMER: THIS EMAIL IS PROPOSED TO (linux-pci@vger.kernel.org); KINDLY DISREGARD IF YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-08  1:16 UTC | newest]