On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 05:12:11PM -0500, Jim Quinlan wrote: > For us, the supplies are for the EP chip's power. We have the PCIe > controller turning them "on" for power-on/resume and "off" for > power-off/suspend. We need the "xxx-supply" property in the > controller's DT node because of the chicken-and-egg situation: if the > property was in the EP's DT node, the RC will never discover the EP > to see that there is a regulator to turn on. We would be happy with > a single supply name, something like "ep-power". We would be ecstatic > to have two (ep0-power, ep1-power). Why can't the controller look at the nodes describing devices for standard properties?