linux-pci.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* opportunity
@ 2022-05-05 23:46  Allen
From:  Allen   @ 2022-05-05 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

H e l l o,

I lead family investment vehicles who want to invest a proportion of their funds with a trust party .

Please are you interested in discussing investment in your sector?

Please email, or simply write to me here: allen.large@cheapnet.it  I value promptness and will make every attempt to respond within a short time.

Thank you.
Allen S.

* opportunity
@ 2022-04-16 11:55 Allen S
From: Allen S @ 2022-04-16 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Hello,

I lead family investment vehicles who want to invest a proportion of their funds with a trust party .

Please if you are interested in discussing investment in your sector?

Please email, or simply write to me here. I value promptness and will make every attempt to respond within a short time.

Thank you.
Allen S.