Retrying email again, because, message was rejected by linux-pci mailing list, due to not being a plain-text. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hi Thomas, Lorenzo, I've been running Linux on a armhf with an AMD gpu card and since this commit, in linux 4.20, the amdgpu driver causes a kernel oops and fails to initialize when calling pci_map_rom, which then fails on a call to ioremap_page_range. If I revert the patch from commit 1f08673eef1236f7d02d93fcf596bb8531ef0d12 then amdgpu successfully initializes. The kernel oops follows in attachment. Regards, Luís