On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 07:26:17PM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote: > On Wednesday, December 3, 2014, Eduardo Valentin > wrote: > > > > > Well, passing -1 to unsigned int will make it max unsigned int, your > > > Yeah, that's what I want. > > > > function will return the first freq, which in the scenario I gave, it > > would be the min freq, not the first max, right? > > > > Are you sure you are reading the code correctly? Try one more > time :) Yeah, the code is correct. I need more coffee probably. :-)