Hi, On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 07:03:28AM +0100, Lee Jones wrote: > On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, Sebastian Reichel wrote: > > On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 10:23:37AM +0300, Matti Vaittinen wrote: > > > Patch series introducing support for ROHM BD70528 PMIC > > > [...] > > > > I think all patches have been reviewed by the respective subsystem > > maintainers. Lee, can you provide an immutable branch with the MFD > > patches (1, 2, 4)? Looks like the other patches only depend on those > > and can go through their respective subsystems. > > Yes. It's on my TODO list. Thanks. > Would you prefer this method over me just taking them all and sending > out a PR? The latter is my usual flow, but I'm happy with either. Both methods are fine with me. I usually go with "my" method, since that results in less shared commits. It simplifies potential follow-up bug fixes, since there is only one tree to fix. -- Sebastian