On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 01:03:57PM +0200, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > Mark Brown wrote: > > On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 06:33:14PM +0200, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > > Why is this a good fix and not defining the supported voltages? These > > look like fairly standard linear range regulators. > I am fixing the definition of the two regulators in the patch. > I am defining them as continuous. > Voltage ranges are defined in > arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030.dtsi > Only the continuous flag is missing. > Is there anything else do you want to be defined? These regulators are not continuous regulators as far as I can see, they are normal linear range regulators and so should have their voltages enumerable like any other linear range regulator.