Hi, On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:23:03AM +0200, Greg KH wrote: > On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 11:49:10PM +0530, Madhuparna Bhowmik wrote: > > This patch fixes a few coding style errors and warnings > > detected by checkpatch.pl: > > > > WARNING: please, no space before tabs > > ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible > > WARNING: please, no spaces at the start of a line > > WARNING: Unnecessary parentheses > > WARNING: Block comments use a trailing */ on a separate line > > WARNING: Prefer 'long' over 'long int' as the int is unnecessary > > I know for the subsystems I maintain, I would require this to be broken > up into "one logical change per patch" so be aware that this might also > need to be done here too. Same applies for the power-supply subsystem. Thanks, -- Sebastian