On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 04:08:55PM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote: > Honestly, I am not sure about what the regulator-fixed-domain intends > to model, but I assume it's something that fits well to be modelled as > a plain regulator, to start with. > Perhaps Mark can chime in and spread some light over this? IIRC it's for situations where there's a device that's normally built as a separate chip that got built into a bigger SoC and wants to rear end something onto a power domain, I guess especially if the power domain doesn't cover the whole of a Linux device.