Linux-PM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* ti-soc-thermal fails on OMAP3
@ 2020-06-29 14:19 Adam Ford
From: Adam Ford @ 2020-06-29 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-OMAP, linux-pm

I submitted a patch in November to enable idling of the bandgap on
OMAP3, however it was never applied.  I spent some time over the
weekend trying refresh my memory on what was going on and what's left
to do so I could re-submit the patch after re-basing it.
Unfortunately, I am getting some errors even before attempting to
re-apply my patch.

ti-soc-thermal: probe of 48002524.bandgap failed with error -22

I did some digging on this.  EINVAL (-22) is set  in ti-thermal-common
in two places, and in both places it's trying either
ti_bandgap_get_sensor_data or ti_thermal_build_data.

I haven't had time to bisect yet, but I will.  I was just hoping
someone might have some ideas to save me some time.

thanks

adam

only message in thread, back to index