linux-ppp.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Namespaces and pppd
@ 2018-04-30 12:08 Goran
From: Goran @ 2018-04-30 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ppp

I'm trying to get pppd to create a ppp0 device inside a namespace.

I've tried something like this

ip netns add physical
ip link set enp5s0f0 netns physical
ip netns exec physical pppd call my-isp

pppd starts, I can see it in the process-list, but no ppp0 device is created.

Is there a solution?

Regards
Goran

* Re: Namespaces and pppd