On 12/19/14 12:28, Arthur Paulino wrote: > I tried to use pppdump with -p and -d. The input file I used was the > pcap file (packets.pcap) generated by tcpdump. As I said, pppdump and pcap formats are not at all the same. You'll have to convert to go this route. Attached is a quick-and-dirty program I wrote to convert from the Linux libpcap variant and PPTP encapsulation you seem to be using and simple pppdump format. I didn't bother with timestamps or other bits. Maybe it'll work for you. -- James Carlson 42.703N 71.076W