Hello, On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:36:38PM -0700, Dmitry Torokhov wrote: > > v9: > > - Removed the header file and put the definitions into the c file. > > - Updated the pwm code and error logs with %pE > > I believe the %pE is to format an escaped buffer, you probably want to > %pe (lowercase) to print errors. I am also not quite sure if we want to > use it in cases when we have non-pointer error, or we should stick with > %d as most of the kernel does. compared with %d %pe is easier to understand as it emits "-ETIMEOUT" instead of "-110". And yes, %pE is wrong. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |