On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 11:10:01AM +0800, Shuijing Li wrote: > There is a flow error in the original mtk_disp_pwm_apply() function. > If this function is called when the clock is disabled, there will be a > chance to operate the disp_pwm register, resulting in disp_pwm exception. > Fix this accordingly. > > Fixes: 888a623db5d0 ("pwm: mtk-disp: Implement atomic API .apply()") > Signed-off-by: Shuijing Li > Reviewed-by: Matthias Brugger > Tested-by: Fei Shao When I sent my ack for v2, I missed there was already a v3, so here again for the sake of easier maintenance: Acked-by: Uwe Kleine-König > --- > Changes in v3: > Add Fixes per suggestion from the previous thread: Note that for that a new version isn't necessary, patchwork (and I think also b4) pick up a fixes line from replies. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |