On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 07:13:54AM -0500, Doug Ledford wrote: > Hi Linus, > > Due to various issues, I've been away and couldn't send a pull request > for about three weeks. There were a number of -rc patches that built up > in the meantime (some where there already from the early -rc stages). > Obviously, there were way too many to send now, so I tried to pare the > list down to the more important patches for the -rc cycle. Hi Doug, Are you adding the rest to your for-next branch? We would like to have enough time to check that nothing is lost. Thanks