linux-rdma.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@nvidia.com>
To: Leon Romanovsky <leonro@nvidia.com>,
	Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin <nmoreychaisemartin@suse.com>,
	linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org
Subject: rdma-core and travis CI
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:57:46 -0300	[thread overview]

Due to the security issue with travis, and the general fact I no
longer have any idea what we had/have configured there, I would like
to permanently switch travis off and revoke all its tokens for
github/etc

The only thing still using it is the CI for stable branches
v17,v16,v15 this all all 2018 vintange stuff and I think it is
probably OK to let them go at this point.

Everthing else is using Azure Pipelines already.

OK?

Thanks,
Jason