On 2019-10-29 3:25 p.m., Jason Gunthorpe wrote: > On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 07:22:37PM +0000, Yang, Philip wrote: >> Hi Jason, >> >> I did quick test after merging amd-staging-drm-next with the >> mmu_notifier branch, which includes this set changes. The test result >> has different failures, app stuck intermittently, GUI no display etc. I >> am understanding the changes and will try to figure out the cause. > > Thanks! I'm not surprised by this given how difficult this patch was > to make. Let me know if I can assist in any way > > Please ensure to run with lockdep enabled.. Your symptops sounds sort > of like deadlocking? > Hi Jason, Attached patch fix several issues in amdgpu driver, maybe you can squash this into patch 14. With this is done, patch 12, 13, 14 is Reviewed-by and Tested-by Philip Yang Regards, Philip > Regards, > Jason >