Linux-RDMA Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Laurence Oberman <loberman@redhat.com>
To: "Van Assche, Bart" <bvanassche@acm.org>,
	linux-rdma <linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org>,
	"Dutile, Don" <ddutile@redhat.com>
Cc: Rupesh Girase <rgirase@redhat.com>
Subject: 5.3-rc8 tests all pass with RDMA/SRP testing
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 15:48:25 -0400

Bart

My usual 3 month SRP test results show all is still well with SRP
client drivers and multipath.
I am still using 4.16 for the ib_srpt on the target server.

5.3-rc8 ib_srp CX4 100Gbit EDR tests
direct and unbuffered, large and small I/O sizes
port recovery with fault injection

One small observation was that after fault injection it seemed to take
longer to log back in, in that I needed to extend my sleep in the
injection script to avoid some multipaths lose all paths.

I was sleeping 30s between resets prior to this and I would log back in
quick enough to not lose all paths.
My sleep is now 60s

#on ibclient server in /sys/class/srp_remote_ports, using echo 1 >
delete for the particular port will simulate a port reset.

#/sys/class/srp_remote_ports
#[root@ibclient srp_remote_ports]# ls
#port-1:1  port-2:1
for d in /sys/class/srp_remote_ports/*