On 09/09/2015 11:44 AM, Linus Torvalds wrote: > Yes, I see them, thanks for the links. > > It would have helped if the commit logs had had a record of this > somehow (ie a "Cc: netdev" etc so that I could tell during the merge > that this was actually something the networking people knew about). I'll make sure I include that in the future. > That would have avoided a lot of my angst. Sorry, No worries. And since I didn't spell it out in the commit logs, I coordinated with Greg K-H on the staging changes and with Anna Schumaker on the NFS client changes too. -- Doug Ledford GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD