Linux-RDMA Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Anubhav Guleria <anubhav.nitsri.it@gmail.com>
To: linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Issue with i40iw
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 01:24:44 +0530

Hi,
Both of my servers are running with kernel 4.14.178 and have Intel
Ethernet Network Adapter X722. Also the IOMMU is disabled. I was
trying to run qperf and ran into couple of issues:

1) While running any bw test, eg. rc_bw or rc_bi_bw, I see following
messages in dmesg:
i40iw_cqp_ce_handler: opcode = 0x1 maj_err_code = 0xffff min_err_code = 0x8007
i40iw_wait_event: error cqp command 0xb completion maj = 0xffff min=0x8007

2) Following rc benchmarks fail: rc_rdma_write_bw, rc_rdma_write_lat,
rc_compare_swap_mr, rc_fetch_add_mr, ver_rc_compare_swap and
ver_rc_fetch_add. For these I get error of failed to post "benchmark
name"

Am I missing something here? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Anubhav