Hi Bjorn, On Tue, 2019-11-26 at 15:50 -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote: > On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 10:19:38AM +0100, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote: > > This series aims at providing support for Raspberry Pi 4's PCIe > > controller, which is also shared with the Broadcom STB family of > > devices. > > Jim Quinlan (3): > > dt-bindings: PCI: Add bindings for brcmstb's PCIe device > > PCI: brcmstb: add Broadcom STB PCIe host controller driver > > PCI: brcmstb: add MSI capability > > Please update these subjects to match the others, i.e., capitalize > "Add". Also, I think "Add MSI capability" really means "Add support > for MSI ..."; in PCIe terms the "MSI Capability" is a structure in > config space and it's there whether the OS supports it or not. > > No need to repost just for this. Noted, I'll update them. Regards, Nicolas