On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 06:14:20PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > The usefulness of this debug output is questionable. It covers only > direct i2c_transfer calls and no SMBUS calls, neither direct nor > emulated ones. And the latter one is largely used in the kernel, so a > lot of stuff is missed. Also, we have a proper tracing mechanism for all > these kinds of transfers in place for years now. Remove this old one. > > Signed-off-by: Wolfram Sang I think we can have this clean up already. Applied to for-next (with updated commit message), thanks!