On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 10:13:44PM +0300, Sergei Shtylyov wrote: > I have encountered an interrupt storm during the eMMC chip probing (and > the chip finally didn't get detected). It turned out that U-Boot left > the DMAC interrupts enabled while the Linux driver didn't use those. > The SDHI driver's interrupt handler somehow assumes that, even if an > SDIO interrupt didn't happen, it should return IRQ_HANDLED. I think that > if none of the enabled interrupts happened and got handled, we should > return IRQ_NONE -- that way the kernel IRQ code recoginizes a spurious > interrupt and masks it off pretty quickly... > > Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov Looks OK in general. > + return ireg ? true : false; return ireg; ?