On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 02:24:41PM +0100, marek.vasut@gmail.com wrote: > From: Kazufumi Ikeda > > Reestablish the PCIe link very early in the resume process in case it > went down to prevent PCI accesses from hanging the bus. Such accesses > can happen early in the PCI resume process, in the resume_noirq, thus > the link must be reestablished in the resume_noirq callback of the > driver. > > Signed-off-by: Kazufumi Ikeda > Signed-off-by: Gaku Inami > Signed-off-by: Marek Vasut I am not a deep PCI expert. Still, the patch looks good to me and I double checked with the documentation. Acked-by: Wolfram Sang Minor nit would be 'CONFIG_PM' protection around the new code. But I have no strong opinion on that.