Hi Eugeniu, > JFYI, quite far away in the delivery chain, we've received below report: > > > With this patch [2-4] there are reports about broken data > > communication with 115200 baud with SXM module. Reverting > > this patch results in successful communication, again. > > While this scarce information barely helps anybody, I thought that > sharing it with you might be beneficial in case you collect several > reports linked to this specific commit in future, meaning it potentially > adds a regression. Thank you for this report! True, the information is scarce, but we will see what we can do with it. If we find something, I'll report back. Kind regards, Wolfram