On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 08:05:06PM +0900, Yoshihiro Shimoda wrote: > According to eMMC specification v5.1 section 6.4.3, we should issue > CMD1 repeatedly in the idle state until the eMMC is ready even if > the mmc_attach_mmc() calls this function with ocr = 0. Otherwise > some eMMC devices seems to enter the inactive mode after > mmc_init_card() issued CMD0 when the eMMC device is busy. > > Signed-off-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda > --- > Changes from v1 (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10874619/): > - Revise the comment on the source code. I like the new comment, very clear, thank you! I didn't test this change but I double checked the specs and the code matches them to the best of my understanding: Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang