On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 09:17:37AM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > Here is an I2C slave backend driver which allows to test some uncommon > functionalities of the I2C and SMBus world. Usually, you need specific > devices to test e.g. SMBus Host Notify and such. With this driver you > just need the slave interface of another I2C controller. > > This initial version has testcases for multi-master and SMBus Host > Notify. Already planned but not yet implemented are SMBus Alert and > messages with I2C_M_RECV_LEN. > > Please read the documentation for further details. > > Signed-off-by: Wolfram Sang Applied to for-next, thanks!