Hello Biju, On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 05:40:17PM +0000, Biju Das wrote: > [...] IMHO it's easier to send a v15 instead of discussing what you made of my suggestions in prosa. > > .probe() enables rz_mtu3_pwm->clk, but there is no .remove() that cares > > about disabling it again. > > I believe it is ok. I have added WARN_ON for double checking. > Please correct me, if it is wrong. I might have missed some details in the runtime pm stuff. I'll happily recheck if you resend with the other things we agreed on fixed. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |