Hi Uli, > _mmc_detect_card_removed() calls mmc_sd_alive(), which tries to send a > command to the SD card to see if it's still there, which in turn > triggers the retune. IOW, this is expected to fail, and the error > message is misleading. This makes perfect sense to me. I disabled tuning in _mmc_detect_card_removed() and the message is gone, of course. I'll send a patch right away. With that sorted out, the patch works for me nicely and we have *finally* RPM kicking in for SDHI. Looks good to me. Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang However, I'd appreciate if Shimoda-san could also test this against his test-suite to make sure there are no other issues unearthed now that RPM is finally suspending the device. I will also add do additional suspend/resume tests before I say Tested-by. Good work so far, thanks!